Apply to the Immersion Program in Silicon Valley!
On 17th - 21st June, QEnterprise is inviting two of the brightest students from Queen Mary University of London to the world's biggest tech hub to explore what it's like to enter and thrive in the global innovation economy.
To apply to the Immersion Program, you will need to be working on an idea that uses technology to make an impact in society - your project can take any form!
What happens on the Immersion Program?
- Access and interact with tech companies including Google, WeWork and Weebly through site visits, workshops, networking dinners and more
- Enhance your employability through high-impact learning sessions run by our partner Colorintech
- Get support to build upon your ideas through workshops on building a tech product
- Get real feedback from recruitment teams and mentors
- Applicants must be a current QMUL student or recent graduate (<2 years) of any discipline
- Undergraduate applicants must be predicted a 2:1 or above
- Applicants must be working on a tech idea that can make a positive impact on society
- Applicants must be prepared to develop or continue developing their product or service following the programme and be willing to enrol on the QIncubator program in October 2019
When? 17 - 21 June 2019
What we'll pay for: Flights, accommodation, breakfast & 3 lunches
What you'll pay for: The rest of the food costs, spending money & any costs for obtaining the US visa.